Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

TICKET #6

Question:
Asked by: Anonymous

How u got more ppl viewing on ur blog? U have lot of views on AJGC so how u do it?

Answer:

Hi there, Anonymous!

There are a lot of ways to get more views on your blog! I have actually created an eBook that goes super in-depth on the topic (with tons of tips for new and established bloggers!) which you can order from our Commissions page!

However, one of my most important tips is this: post frequently and consistently! The more you post, the more likely it is for people to continually view your blog and the higher that it will rank in Google searches!

I hope this answer helped you, Anonymous!

- awesomepanda868 @ Animal Jam Graphic Central Help Center

2 comments:

  1. Can I order the ebook? Just, for tips and stuff.
    Thx <3 Princessbuttsy (or atleast thats what I get called)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! The payment is one medium rare (fox hat, small beta, 3 or 4 RIM's etc.) and once I receive the payment I'll send all of the eBook details your way! :)

      Sorry for any delay on your commission, by the way! I'm taking a lot of mini-vacations this week and can't really sit down and create any commissions ATM. Sorry!

      Delete